Photobucket Photobucket photobucket

Friday, July 13, 2012

Are you organized?

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.  I can't believe it's already the middle of July!  I'm certainly enjoying the free time and loving exploring my new town.  Let me just tell you... the Farmer's Market here is awesome!  I got a bunch of beautiful sunflowers and an upcycled windowpane last night.  I can't wait to go again next week!

So, back to my reason for blogging today... ARE YOU ORGANIZED?  Before we know it it'll be back to school time and we'll all be rushing around to get ready for our little ones to come to our classroom for the first time.  Check out my Teacher Keeper to help get you organized and ready for that first day.  It'll be one less thing you need to get ready in August!  Last summer I created an organizational binder for myself that housed all things important-- lesson plans, monthly calendars, teaching standards, meeting notes, and more.  I loved using my binder so I wanted to share with all of you wonderful teachers.  I have added 9 different themed Teacher Keepers to my TPT and TN stores.

Here are the themes I have available:





I have just updated all of my Teacher Keepers with customizable features so you can add your name to the cover and add any dividers you need!  Check them out in my stores: Teachers Pay Teachers and Teachers Notebook.  {If you've already purchased one of my Teacher Keepers, you can go back to your purchases and redownload it for the updated version.}

9 comments:

  1. ohhhh I have the pink, green, and zebra in my cart, but I just saw the pink, black and polka dot! My theme is polka dot, with pink, green, blue and black! Decisions, decisions....

    Fourth Grade Fanatics

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the polka dot one =) im your newest follower drop by


    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! They are on my wish list! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so adorable. I was just reading your original post about your Teacher Keeper, and had a question. How did it work for you to keep your student data in here as well? I love the all in one concept, but I am wondering if all the guided reading pages, running records, etc. would get cumbersome? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a HUUUUUGE Favor!!!! I recently discovered your ADORABLE Math Tub Labels and fell in love with them. There are tons of ways I'd like to use them in my classroom, BUT I'd love to have the numbers through 20?! Would it be possible for you to send those to me or tell me the name of the lettering you used from Lettering Delights????? I'd be happy to get you a gift certificate to TpT for helping me!
    I love all your cute creations!

    Blessings,
    Tammy
    tam61883@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there!

    I hope you can join me in my first ever Linky Party on "Preparing for School" over at {6th Grade} All-Stars

    Hope to see you there!

    Mrs. Crouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl! Love your blog! If you ever find yourself in need for some new clipart for your units, PLEASE come and check out my blog and Etsy shop. I'm just getting started, but I'm adding new things every day. I will also take any requests that you may have.

    http://doodledarlin.blogspot.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/DoodleDarlin

    ReplyDelete
  8. In the event that your financial plan is especially prohibitive, you could pick a lower month to month reimbursement by having your advance keep running over a more extended term. This can diminish the month to month cost yet you will pay a more noteworthy aggregate sum because of the extra intrigue charges. This makes it crucial to get an awesome rate, to minimize costs. Cash Advance Chicago

    ReplyDelete