Photobucket Photobucket photobucket

Friday, February 15, 2013

Five for Friday

So, my very favorite non-teaching blog is The Small Things Blog.  It's truly amazing.  Fashion, make-up, home decor, and much more... all my favorite things wrapped up in one lil' blog.  You should really check it out if you aren't already a stalker follower of her blog.  Actually, it's quite likely you've run across her hair tutorials on Pinterest.  Ok, I'm digressing here.  My point was that every week she does a "High Five for Friday" post and I always enjoy reading it so I was super excited when I saw that Kacey over at Doodle Bugs Teaching has been hosting a "Five for Friday" linky party.



1. I am super impressed with the progress my kinders are making with their writing.  I recently moved my writing time to first thing in the morning (rather than after lunch).  They are writing the second they walk in the door before they even start unpacking.  I'm finding that they are so much more focused on their task.



2. We had a busy Thursday celebrating Valentine's Day and our 100th Day of School!  My sweet hubby surprised me at school with this beautiful bouquet of flowers.


3. My blog business cards arrived in the mail this week.  It's just easier to give someone a card than spell everything out for them.  Do other bloggers out there have business cards?


4. My principal and I have been working very hard on getting our data boards up and running.  (Keep in mind this is a first year school so it's one small step at a time.)  This is a picture from earlier in the week.  I'll post completed pictures once we get the data and headers up!  :)

5. It's a loooong weekend!  Happy President's Day!

12 comments:

  1. I love your business cards! I have them, too, but mine are not as pretty - it's time to update them, I think. But you're absolutely right: it is much easier to hand over a card to people.

    Stef
    Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have business cards and use them a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your business cards are very cute! The data board is looking good, too! I am SO into data boards and am trying to get them going at my school. I'll be interested in hearing more about yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your business cards - what a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Business cards a great idea! I had to go check out The Small Things Blog. It sounds right up my alley! :)
    Jean
    Diving Into 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those business cards are RAD!! I need to get me some! :)
    Kerri B
    Teacher Bits and Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea with the business cards! My hubby surprised me with flowers at school too - the secretaries get a kick out of it!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'm a new follower!!

    I love your business cards! I always wanted business cards, but didn't think I was in the right field for them! You may have convinced me otherwise!

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A claimed accommodation is the accommodation adopted to accommodated claimed requirements. You can accept a acceptable timeclaimed accommodation to accommodated your appearing requirements provided you baddest a acceptable claimed accommodation from a reliable institution. It should bulk you minimum and should be safe.
    www.usacheckcashingstore.com/san-diego

    ReplyDelete
  11. The issuing force ought to be taken from the banks and reestablished to the general population, to whom it legitimately has a place. The present day hypothesis of the propagation of obligation has soaked the earth with blood, and pounded its tenants under weights steadily gathering. www.usapaydayloanstore.com/chicago

    ReplyDelete