Monday, June 2, 2014

Another school year comes to an end....

Here I am on my first official day of summer.  I have big plans for the months ahead, but first here's a little recap of my last couple weeks of school.

A few weeks ago my team hosted a kindergarten prom.  Cutest thing ever!  The night included music, dancing, bubbles, cookies, juice, and lots of memories.





Did I mention there was also some impromptu "Let it Go" karaoke?!  It was a hoot!

Then, this past Thursday night we had our kindergarten graduation.  We ordered caps with tassels and they dressed their best for the night.  It was a packed house-- standing room only.  My kiddos were so proud of themselves and the families loved the event.  On Saturday I attended one student's graduation party complete with pony rides, potato sack races, and water balloons!



What end of year festivities do you do for your kids?

3 comments:

  1. Did you attend one student's graduation party complete with pony rides, potato sack races, and water balloons? Proficient writers and editors work for the best essay writing service online!

    ReplyDelete
  2. شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام

    شركة تنظيف سجاد وموكيت بالدمام
    ان شركة النسور شركة متخصصة لعمليات نقل العفش بجميع انحاء المملكة العربية وبالمنطقة الشرقية خاصة مع ضمان علي اداء العمل خصومات وعروض رائعه يمكنك الاستمتاع بالخدمات عن طريق زيارة الرابط التالي شركة نقل اثاث بالاحساء

    شركةعزل اسطح بالاحساء

    ReplyDelete